This article was originally written and published by Qualified Remodeler.
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is honored to introduce the Officers and Board of Directors for the 2023 – 2024 service year which begins on April 1.
From left to right: Chris Egner, Andy Apter, Jason Hensler, Aaron Enfinger, Jonathan Kelly
The officers, who make up the NARI Executive Committee, are:
Chris Egner, MCR, CKBR, CRPM, UDCP, CCP
Chris Egner Design-Build-Remodel/Four Seasons Sunrooms
New Berlin, WI
Andy Apter, CKBR, UDCP
NARI Greater Chesapeake Bay
Marvin Windows & Doors
NARI of Madison
Aaron Enfinger, CR
The Cleary Company
NARI of Central Ohio
Fireplace & BarBQ Center, Inc.
Overland Park, KS
NARI Kansas City
Stepping down as Board Chair after the completion of his role as a NARI Officer is Dennis Gehman, MCR, MCKBR, CRPM, CLC, Gehman Design Remodeling, Harleysville, PA.
“We are grateful for the commitment of our all-volunteer officers whose experience and professionalism represent the finest in the remodeling industry,” said Chris Egner, NARI Board Chair. The innovation and leadership of this outstanding team will enable NARI to continue to advance our industry through enhanced educational offerings, marketing innovation, member services and outreach, and new consumer-facing initiatives.”
Egner says all of these officers have been involved and invested in the ongoing success of NARI for many years. Their industry expertise, matched with a deep familiarity with the organization’s membership and mission, has allowed them to make significant and lasting contributions to the association.
Egner also thanked NARI’s Board of Directors for their service. The following individuals will serve during the 2023-2024 year: (each director also serves as the chair of one of NARI’s national committees/councils).
- Rob Balfanz, Progressive Foam Technologies, Chicago, IL – Industry Partner Council
- Joe Bowen, Bowen Remodeling & Design, Crofton, MD – Membership
- Kim DiMaggio, Executive Director of NARI Madison, Madison, WI – Chapter Executive Forum
- Dennis Gehman, MCR, MCKBR, CRPM, CLC, Gehman Design Remodeling, Harleysville, PA – Past Presidents’ Advisory Council
- Alisa Hofmann, CKBR, UDCP, Design Set Match, Berkeley, CA – Bylaws/Ethics
- James Kitchin, MCR, GCP, InterWorks, LLC, Portland, OR – Education
- David Michelson, Alair Homes Decatur, Decatur, GA – Finance & Audit
- Amy Mosley, CFE, CAPS, DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen by Worldwide, Waco, TX – Marketing & Communications
- Kristopher Toth, Toth Painting Solutions, Inc, Brooklyn Hts., OH – Workforce Development
- Jay Watt, National Gypsum, Charlotte, NC – Government Affairs