UDCP Online Prep Course
The Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP®) online course is a four week, instructor led educational course, designed to help the attendees prepare for the UDCP certification exam. Candidates currently ineligible for UDCP ® certification may still register to attend this course.
This online course will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of Universal Design:
- Conducting client needs assessments
- Universal design applications used in residential remodeling
- Construction techniques used to implement universal design to a remodeling project
- Plumbing and electrical systems unique to universal design
- Differences between model building codes and ones described in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
WHERE: Online teleconference
LENGTH: Four consecutive weeks. One day per week, in two-hour sessions (2 pm – 4 pm CST)
*Your local NARI chapter may be hosting an in-person course. Check with your chapter for availability.
2024 UDCP Course Start Dates: